Marketing Envy is a B2B international marketing agency for tech startups. We take pride in offering a variety of exceptional marketing services and going the extra mile to ensure our clients’ success.
We are looking for a part time (20-30 hours per week) Junior Sales Coordinator responsible for calling leads and setting up appointments between prospects and our CEO.
If you have experience in international sales and interested in moving into the field of B2B sales, we would like to hear from you.
What you will be doing
- Contacting cold and hot leads provided by our marketing team Conducting qualifying calls to make sure leads are the right fit for a call with our CEO
- Work with Hubspot and other sales tools and help automate and optimize our sales communication
- Setting appointments between prospects and our CEO
- Following up as needed with prospects
- Developing and implementing the company’s sales process Project management and sales operations
The right person can expect to advance within the company!
- Native English speaker – must
- Previous experience in international customer facing positions – up to 1 year – must
- “Can-do” person, hard worker, and self learner with an interest in online marketing
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Availability for part-time sales work (20-30 weekly hours) – perfect for students and parents!