Marketing Envy is an energetic marketing agency dedicated to helping B2B start-ups grow and tech companies flourish. Our team is global, super-passionate and driven to succeed. We eat, live and breathe tech and start-up marketing and have done so for years.
We are looking for an HR & Office Manager to join us!
This is a fast-paced role that will keep you challenged, daily. So if you’re super-dedicated, have a fetish for candidate fishing and love setting up processes, we’d love to hear from you.
What you’ll be doing:
- Managing the recruitment process from end-to-end, including defining the roles, sourcing and filtering candidates, interviewing, and reference checks.
- Full responsibility over HR processes such as: employee contracts and on-boarding, employee reviews, payroll, hour reporting, retention and (sometimes) employee termination.
- Managing our paperless office and its suppliers – IT, office supplies, insurance, freelancers, groceries, flights; Administration – liaising with customers regarding payments, insurance broker etc
- Organizing company events – internal (happy hour, birthdays, holidays) and external (customer and recruitment)
- 5 years experience in a previous role – similar experience performing as a “one-man show” (an advantage)
- Proven experience in recruitment
- Fluent in both English and Hebrew – many of the marketing candidates sought are native English speakers
- Academic education – a bachelor’s degree minimum
- Multitasking on steroids and strong project management skills
- Excellent communication skills and HR intuition
- ‘Can do’ attitude, passionate, committed
- A sense of humor will come in handy