Marketing Envy is looking for a full time English speaking Inbound Marketing Manager (native speaker).
Marketing Envy is a tech marketing agency with a proven record of driving borderline ludicrous levels of growth for our clients.
Clients expect us to eat, live, and breathe like their internal marketing team and that’s exactly what we do.
So if you thrive on driving leads through solid content, salivate over Hubspot, are a Facebook Freak, a LinkedIn Lunatic, a Twitter Titan, and appreciate excessive alliteration in job postings, be in touch!
What you’ll be doing:
- Managing social media channels for customers, engaging potential customers and initiating discussions with influencers
- Working with the team to devise unique content and social media strategies for customers
- Manage external resources such as graphic designers, copywriters, and web developers to get the job done
- Working with content editors and writers to produce relevant high-quality content, moderating and monitoring content on client’s social media channels
- Learn how to plan, execute and analyze marketing strategies using marketing automation tools
- Managing customers through the Hubspot platform and becoming an evangelist of the most advanced marketing automation tool on the planet
- Fluent English (written & spoken) – a must
- Internship or work experience within an agency is a significant advantage)
- University degree
- Natural born writer with strong editing skills
- Strong project management skills
- A genuine love for technology and staying on top of a rapidly changing industry
- Power social media user
- Quick learner and hard worker, we are willing to teach
- Ability to move people to action/engage in conversation
- Passionate, committed, creative, success-driven