Marketing Envy is looking for an experienced PPC Manager
What’s Marketing Envy? We’re THE B2B Tech Marketing agency for tech companies and startups that need leads and need them now. We deliver fresh leads to our clients, our clients turn those leads into opportunities, and those opportunities into delighted customers (who bring more leads, more customers, and more leads, and more….well, you get the point).
So if you’re super-analytical, love PPC, daydream about CTRs and are personally offended by low-Quality Score, we’d love to hear from you!
What you’ll be doing and learning:
- Manage large B2B international advertising accounts – From strategy to hands on
- Create, maintain and optimize a holistic multi-channel strategy for our clients
- Manage junior PPC analysts and be responsible for delivering results
- Excelling in AdWords, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn, Twitter and many more channels in global markets
- Measuring and optimizing landing pages
- Implementing tracking solutions to ensure all channels work well together
- Analyzing product onboarding and conversion funnels – From Lead to MQL and all the way to opportunity.
- Lots of testing and playing – we A/B test it all, over and over again
- At least 2 years previous campaign management experience – Must
- Excellent English – verbal and written – Must
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail – Must
- Experience working directly with large accounts
- Know your way around Google Analytics & Excel really really well
- A genuine love for technology and staying on top of a rapidly changing industry
- High energy, drive, and maturity.
- Demonstrated persistence and ability to overcome obstacles
- Quick learner – we will be teaching you lots and lots